Pre-Opera Dinners and Brunches
An excellent beginning to delightful performances are pre-opera meals hosted by the Knoxville Opera Guild.
Dinners are $75, brunches are $25 and include non-alcoholic beverages. Cash bar is available
Congratulations! You’re attending the greatest show in town….now add to your experience by enjoying wonderful meal prior to your performance while raising funds for Knoxville Opera Guild.
This season, we are pleased to announce that pre-opera dinners will be held at East TN History Center and catered by Chef Holly Hambright. Each dinner includes a 3-course meal. A cash bar is available featuring house red, sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, and rose, Jack Daniels, Stoli, Tanquerey, Dewars, 2 domestic, and 2 imported beers.
The dinner menus for each production are below
The Pirates of Penzance
October 21, 2016 Cash bar opens at 5:00, dinner begins at 5:30
- Mabel’s Mock Turtle Soup w/pirate’s sherry
- Cornwall Chicken Breast filled w/Onions & Apples, Major-General’s Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Frederic’s Fine Beans w/Herbs & Lemon
- G&S Bakewell Tart (raspberry jam, frangipane, almonds in short pastry)
February 10, 2017 Cash bar opens at 5:00, dinner begins at 5:30
- Mimì’s Celery Root Remoulade with Crab
- Petite Filet de Boeuf, Winter Barigoule (Beef with Braised Carrots, Leeks, Artichoke Hearts, Mushrooms)
- Puccini’s Pistachio Pate du Chocolate
Mary Queen of Scots
April 28, 2017 Cash bar opens at 5:00, dinner begins at 5:30
- Kilt Salad with Arugula, Baby Kale, Frissee, Radishes, Spring Onion Vinaigrette
- Herbed Boneless Lamb Loin, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Asparagus
- Donizetti’s Delight – Baked Apple Band, Gelato
Sunday brunches for all productions this season are being hosted by our dear friends at Oliver Royale. Brunch consists of a breakfast buffet-style meal and include non-alcoholic beverages.
Cash bar is available, brunch begins at 12:30 Dinnner/Brunch reservations MUST be made either through the link below, or by contacting Marie Butler 865-524-0795 x1, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver Royale is located on Market Square next door to Tupelo Honey
5 Market Square
Knoxville, TN 37902
Pre-Opera Dinner and Brunch reservations made here! You can change the quantity prior to check-out
For more information on Knoxville Opera Guild activities, please email email@example.com.