Downloadable applications to vend food/beverage, artisan, or exhibit for the 2016 Rossini Festival are below. Note that these are “fillable” pdf documents which you can conveniently fill out and return from your computer (or print them out and mail them if you wish). We look forward to welcoming all valued vendors and artisans this year!
Feast your eyes. Indulge your ears. Taste the fun.
Join us as Knoxville Opera presents the 15th Annual Rossini Festival International Street Fair!
Embrace international – Rossini Festival time is coming for the 15th Year!
Rossini Festival International Street Fair
Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Gay Street and Market Square, Downtown Knoxville
2016 featured Rossini Festival attractions include:
- 15th year of event
- Approximate attendance 60,000 – 100,000 (dependent upon weather)
- Spans 11 hours, 14 city blocks and Market Square, 400+ volunteers
- Local and Regional multi-cultural music and dance performances on 5 outdoor stages featuring over 800 entertainers
- Local and Regional artisan exhibits featuring hand-crafted works
- The YMCA FunZone with interactive activities and arts engagement for youth (in Market Square)
- Brewtopia: A Craft Beer Garden presented by The Casual Pint (In Bijou lot)
- Over 100 food/beverage, and artisan exhibits
- SoulFul Sounds Revue will take the Pilot Flying J main stage (in Krutch Park Extension) from 8:00pm – 10:pm!
The 15th Annual event takes place Saturday, April 23, 2016 from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm downtown Gay Street and Market Square. The Rossini Festival is dedicated to celebrating the arts with a spectacular feast of dance, music and opera from the Region’s best talent. The Festival drew over 100,000 people from Knox County and the surrounding region in 2014 to showcase our wealth of culture, live entertainment and education with areas for children, culinary offerings, artisan exhibits and much more. The Rossini Festival International Street Fair is offered FREE to the community each year and is almost entirely dependent upon sponsor support for its survival and growth.“The Rossini Festival’s culture is extraordinary and serves as a wonderful model for other arts groups throughout the nation to emulate…” –Wayne Brown, Head of Music and Opera, National Endowment for the Arts
Featuring SoulFul Sounds Revue at the Pilot Flying J main stage in Krutch Park Extension from 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Specializing as an R&B, Soul, and Funk variety band, Soulful Sounds Revue & the K-Town Rhythm Section featuring Lee Willis “Mr. Excitement” is an R&B cover band. performing R&B and soul music by such greats as Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Wilson Pickett, Sam Cooke, The Temptations, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Chaka Khan, Etta James & many more that will be sure to get your feet movin’ & groovin’!! All entertainment and admission to the Rossini Festival is free!