Voted Knoxville’s Best Festival!
Founding Sponsors Dr. Monroe and Sandra Trout
Downloadable applications to vend food/beverage, artisan, or exhibit for the 2016 Rossini Festival will be available soon!
2016 FOOD VENDOR Application coming shortly
2016 – ROSSINI Artisan Application
2016 – ROSSINI Exhibit Sponsor Application
Knoxville’s Rossini Festival to remain on Gay Street WATE-TV Hosted by the Knoxville Opera, the free annual festival and international street fair has been held on Gay Street in downtown Knoxville for the past 14 years.
Feast your eyes. Indulge your ears. Taste the fun.
Click for 2015 Rossini booth assignment and alpha listing as of 04-16-15
Click for 2015 Rossini Entertainment Schedule as of 04-16-15
Click for 2015 street maps
Click to download 2015 Rossini street map
The 15th Annual event takes place Saturday, April 23, 2016 from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm downtown Gay Street and Market Square. The Rossini Festival is dedicated to celebrating the arts with a spectacular feast of dance, music and opera from the Region’s best talent. The Festival drew over 100,000 people from Knox County and the surrounding region in 2014 to showcase our wealth of culture, live entertainment and education with areas for children, culinary offerings, artisan exhibits and much more. The Rossini Festival International Street Fair is offered FREE to the community each year and is almost entirely dependent upon sponsor support for its survival and growth.“The Rossini Festival’s culture is extraordinary and serves as a wonderful model for other arts groups throughout the nation to emulate…” –Wayne Brown, Head of Music and Opera, National Endowment for the Arts
Join us as Knoxville Opera presents the 15th Annual Rossini Festival Int’l Street Fair!
Embrace international – Rossini Festival time is coming for the 15th Year!
- 15th year of event
- Approximate attendance 60,000 – 100,000 (dependent upon weather)
- Spans 11 hours, 14 city blocks and Market Square, 400+ volunteers
- Local and Regional multi-cultural music and dance performances on 5 outdoor stages featuring over 800 entertainers
- Local and Regional artisan exhibits featuring hand-crafted works
- The YMCA FunZone with interactive activities and arts engagement for youth (in Market Square)
- Brewtopia: A Craft Beer Garden presented by The Casual Pint (location TBA)
- Constellation Brands Wines & Spirits of the World tasting (in Krutch Park Extension)
- Over 100 food/beverage, and artisan exhibits
- SoulFul Sounds Revue will take the Pilot Flying J main stage (in Krutch Park Extension) from 8:00pm – 10:pm!
2015 featured Rossini Festival attractions include:
International Street Fair
Saturday, April 23, 2016 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Gay Street and Market Square, Downtown Knoxville
Featuring SoulFul Sounds Revue at the Pilot Flying J main stage in Krutch Park Extension from 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Specializing as an R&B, Soul, and Funk variety band, Soulful Sounds Revue & the K-Town Rhythm Section featuring Lee Willis “Mr. Excitement” is an R&B cover band. performing R&B and soul music by such greats as Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, Wilson Pickett, Sam Cooke, The Temptations, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Chaka Khan, Etta James & many more that will be sure to get your feet movin’ & groovin’!! All entertainment and admission to the Rossini Festival is free!